The IIoT can significantly improve connectivity, efficiency, scalability, time savings, and cost savings for industrial organizations to comply with new regulations, increasing market speed and address volatility.
Electrono™ Enterprise software suite
A deployment software solution with flexible hardware integration for online condition monitoring, Real-time process capability information to facilitate Digital Six Sigma framework, waste identification promoting Lean initiatives and Real-time Quality metrics that allows companies to gain insight into their Manufacturing infrastructure like never before supporting well-informed decision making leading to better profits by optimizing Production, Maintenance and enhancing Quality. Further facilitates the integration of manufacturing data from machines to ERP software framework thereby leading to end-to-end Digital Automation.
Production Management Solutions:
- Machine wise, Line wise and Factory wise OEE
- Real-time throughput measurement
- Bottleneck identification in the process
- Facilitate data to evaluate KAIZEN / DMAIC opportunities
- Facilitates visualization of wastes
Maintenance Management Solutions:
- Condition Monitoring for Industrial and Rotating Equipment
- Acquire Dynamic & Static Data, Analyze Waveform Data
- Visualize Raw Data & Results
- Generate & Manage Alarm
- Manage Data
- Configure and Monitor
- Authenticate User & Devices
- Integrate with IT Infrastructure
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
What is it and How Will it Affect Manufacturing?
Challenges of the IIoT
Industry4.0 with IIOT Connectivity